Wednesday, January 30, 2013

10 Smiles - Handmade Jewelry from Around the World


Today I'm sharing with you some of my latest discoveries in handmade jewelry from around the world that made me smile!



















Uh Oh Necklace - Foundling - Asheville

More on my Pinterest board here.

*****

This week has been busy, busy, busy with my Creative Courage e-course beginning, but wonderful too! We have another very international group of lovely, kind women with many new and many familiar faces, and it's such a treat to begin another session together. 

I will be closing registration once and for all on Friday, so if you are interested in joining us at Creative Courage, I hope you will grab the opportunity to sign up here.

I wish you a happy Thursday with lots of creativity and inspiration!

xo
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete