Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 Smile Tuesday : Kitchen Love



I'm truly enjoying our 10 Smile Tuesday series, and I hope you are too! Today I'm featuring beautiful things I would love to have in my kitchen, enjoy! xo

I adore everything from Heather Moore's South African Skinny laMinx label and her screen printed tea towels, aprons, and houseware - especially this apron in Abacus

More of my kitchen love...




Spring tea towel from Canadian design label bookhou


Mason Jar recipe cards hand printed by Noelle Griskey at Pink Bathtub




Collectibles print from Francesca Iannaccone aka mrs eliots books




Plums print by Ana/ANEK


Sushi print by Arrolynn Marsh


Ich liebe dicke Hintern - "I love big bottoms" in German - 
postcard from my friends at Rosenrot Berlin 

****

Hope you are smiling now!

Find even more kitchen goodness on my Pinterest board here.

I'm sharing new recipes and stories about my latest cooking classes - Israeli, French, and Italian - here.

Have a lovely Tuesday!

xoxo

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment