Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 Smile Tuesday : Illustrated Recipes



Hope you are having a lovely Tuesday! Today I'm posting 10 of my favorite illustrated recipes that I hope will give you a smile.

Lemon Meringue Pie by Lucile Prache



How to Make Spicy Dill Pickles by Elisandra Sevenstar


Pesto alla Genovese by Emiko Davies


Vegetable Stew by Koosje Koene




Easy Roasted Tomatoes by Rebecca Green



Tzatziki by Felicita Sala


Bloody Mary by Kelly Lasserre


Grandma Lou's Sugar Cookies by Lisa Longfellow



Banana Bread by Heather Perry

****

What are your favorite recipes and/or cookbooks?

Are there any food blogs you love to follow? 

I've been quite inspired by all of the yummy recipes that I've noticed on Pinterest lately, how about you?

****


And - did you know that we devote an entire week to personal wellness and sharing delicious recipes in my Creative Courage course? Yes, and I love this part of the course! We will begin soon on January 28th, it won't be long. There are still a few spots left, so if you haven't registered yet, please check it out here.

This week, I'll be sending out my very first monthly newsletter of 2013, featuring more new recipes and everything with the theme "delicious." I'd love to send you a copy, simply sign up here.

xoxo

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment